Sunday 13 January 2013

Random Thoughts

Pensées, like I have called this blog, come and go, like the waves. You are lucky if you can find the right words to express them in a lucid way; luckier still if they remain unexpressed, for some day, they will write the story of your life, by themselves.

I have always loved words, but I love thoughts more. The split second before a thought becomes a word, that is where my soul revels. In that tiny space, it imagines a world like never seen before. I wish I had a way to capture it, that elusive moment where everything is crystal clear. Like all good things, however, it remains out of reach and I gather words mindlessly, trying to make sense of a thought that is already many miles away.

Well.. While I think some more and fill my notebooks with more nonsense, let me leave you with a reading list.
a) The Tenth Circle, JODI PICOULT

1                                    TenthCircle.jpg
b) A Moveable Feast, ERNEST HEMINGWAY


MoveableFeast.jpg


In a Forest, A Deer: Stories by Ambai Book




Image
P.S : To keep your neurons firing away from all corners, also see
                                                 www.brainpickings.org

If you are a woman and need an instant pick me up (about your looks, for I am sure you are perfect in all other ways! ) do go here

Keep coming back for more book reviews, poems, stories and just some plain, wholesome fare : mes pensées! :)




2 comments:

  1. Nice blog with a nice title!! Keep the good thoughts flowing - Merci beacoup:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sajeev! De rien! :)

    ReplyDelete